- his product is used in all the rituals and function to perform the arthi to the god .It plays an important part in the temples and home.
- This is made of Brass metal.
- The camphor is placed and lit in the middle of the karpoora thattu and it is waved in circular fashion to show the gratitude and offerings to the god.
- The flames from the Karpoora thattu is partially touched with the hands and kept on the eyes as a part of the ritual to get positivity in the temples.
- The hovering of the hands is used to open the sense of touch and flames are used to open the sense of sight. It gives calmness to the mind.